Interested in content-driven work pushing formal and contextual boundaries, ASC Projects exhibits artists of all mediums, including…
ASC Projects /// #104 on Treat Avenue at 18th Street /// San Francisco
Installation view of Tim Roseborough’s Contenda at ASC Projects, 2013
Installation view of Issued ID at ASC Projects (2013), part of an ongoing series by Rhiannon Evans MacFadyen
Launched in early 2013 as the exhibition program for A Simple Collective, the venue provides programming to facilitate conversation, art entrepreneurship, and collaborative projects. Exhibitions are hosted every four–six weeks and include a Live Residency two to three times a year. ASC Projects is founded and directed by Rhiannon Evans MacFadyen.
- Under-recognized and under-exhibited mediums and artists
- Artists pushing boundaries of scope, scale, medium, and venue
- Artists creating content-driven art, strong or surprising imagery, and social or political subject matter
- Project-based works emphasizing research, artworks that manifest across multiple platforms, and projects that are ephemeral or “unsellable”
- Projects affording alternative means of distribution through creative publishing & subversive art
- Projects that reflect, interact with, or create community
ASC Projects is located at #104 on Treat Avenue at 18th Street, between Folsom and Harrison, in San Francisco’s Mission District.
Send us a note